
HAHAHAHA. So you are welcome to play the WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE UGLY SHIRT game. hahahahaha (Don't eva wear an ugly shirt around us)
Pat & I went searching for jeans for him. Instead we found Joemama's ugly shirt and I bought cute pajamas. hahaha But what was so freakin funny was when Pat was trying on jeans at Bloomies, I was waiting outside the dressing room. This guy goes into the dressing room right next to Pat's with a pair of pants. From where I was sitting, i could see in his dressing room through the slits. I see this guy just freakin squatting on the ground in front of the mirror, in spiderman position. Like with one hand on the ground n stuff. I was like "wat the eff is this guy doing". He stayed in that position for a long time. I even had Pat look. He was still doing it when we left. hahahaha I dunno if he was checking himself in the mirror or what. How pathetic. hahaha
So since we didn't find jeans, what did we decide to get instead??

Heart attack on a plate. HOORAY! Yummmmmmm carne asada fries.
Went to my first bachlorette party last night. It was pretty cool. We had a limo and everything. We ate at this total hollywood restaurant. It was good food, but man. I could do without the rude bartenders and host who thinks he's the ish. We ended up at Barcopa. That place is cool, but just gets so crowded. Not to metion there was this guy who smelled like burp. But yeah, good times with my girls. Can't believe i've known them for 20 years or so! Crazy

0 comments on "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE UGLY SHIRT"
Post a Comment