Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm moving to Hawaii


So I'm back. Believe me, if I had a choice..I'd still be there. Moving there wouldn't be so bad...hahaha

So i had a great time with Markie (or Anh to my parents) in Hawaii. It was a much needed vacation and I can't wait to go back.

Highlights:

- On the way there, we had teenage potatoes sitting behind us (Riann's favorite kind). So we're getting close to Hawaii and they see white in the ocean (top of the waves). One of the potatoes goes "What is that white stuff?? Ice?!?". What the hell!

- Me and Mark couldn't live without his sidekick. Everyone was yelling at us to get off aim hahaha.




- Seeing Waikiki beach for the first time. Sooooooooooo beautiful!



- Driving along the coast in our dope ass Accord and seein the beautiful scenery..



- Going to Waimanalo Beach, my favorite beach, and getting knocked down to the ground by a huge wave.


- Eating yummmmmmmmmmy Macadamia crusted mahi mahi at Tiki Grill and having strawberry shortcake for my booday



- Eating yummy malasadas from Leonards



- Walking on the beach



- Eating Shrimp Truck. Yummmmmmmmmmmy




- Going ATV'ing behind ADD Mark was so scary at first. I thought I was gonna die. But I got the hang of it. Lucky for us, we got a cutie tour guide. Mikee ::sigh::. hahaha. So dumb me didnt' get the memo that you get dirty as fuq. So i wore a white tank top. By the end it was brown. So was my face. People were laughing at my dirty ass. I have pictures to prove it. Which i will not post
for fear of it appearing lifesize one day. hahaha.




- Matsumotos vs. Waiola shave ice......WAIOLA ALL THE WAY. I had it four effin times!! It's so creamy. Yummmm with ice cream and condensed milk. I would finish the extra large bowl, i know i know, you're not surprised
.



- Eating a slice of pizza from Boston Pizza. YES, this is one slice..


- Eating THE BEST poke ever! We came back and had it for breakfast. hahaha




- Surprising Markie with a Sunset Dinner Cruise and Helicopter Ride. The sunset was beautiful. The helicopter company was owned by taskates. I could not understand this one girl that worked there, i kept laughing...suuuuck



- Going to Paradise Cove Luau and seeing the most beautiful sunset ever...



-OH I saw JOEMAMA"s restaurant there! I was so excited. hahahaha





- Our last day I was sed...But happy that I went with Markie =)



We did more stuff. I'll post a link to my pictures later. Haven't commented yet...lezy...I wanna go back! Waaaaaa But yeah, it was dope eating the "grinz" at the local places and talking story with Markie. hahaha

1 comments on "I'm moving to Hawaii"

Anonymous said...

oh man...i love your pics. let's go back now! hahaha. calling out next summer. who's in?