Went to Beverly Center with Gwennie and Pat today. We all came back big winners. Hooray. As we were pulling into the parking lot, we see this person on a motorcycle...
Gwen: Is that a girl?
Pat: Yeah, child-bearing hips. Either a woman, or Joe De Los.
Hahahahaha. Hilarious.
Then I was eating and Pat and Gwennie had boba.
Pat: My balls are stuck
Yeah yeah, I"m perverted.
We were walking behind this chick who was the size of my pinky and were suddenly overwhelmed by the smell of B.O. It was soooooooooooooo bad. Like it wofted behind her for 20 feet. We were like, how could a smell like that come from a tiny thing like her. I mean, if it was some old guy or a heavy guy it'd be a lil more understandable. But MAN! I think if you stood next to her, the smell would stick to you. I don't understand how people don't know they smell that bad. It didn't help that her top was sleeveless. Gross.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment