Mannnnnnnnnn. I"m at Mark's house. It's sooooooooooo effin HET! That's why i think i'll be a wessyde girl fo life man. I can't stand this heat. My mom was telling me to move to Vegas cuz they need teachers and they give them 30 g's to buy a house since they're so in need of teachers. I dunno if i could hang in that heat. Unless i had this super bubble that blocked the heat.
I'm such a geek when it comes to my job. I'm really excited to decorate n stuff. Hooray.
You know what interchange i hate the most. The 110 N to the 5S. Freakin one lane that takes forever to get through because of stupid people cutting in at the last minute, causing unnecessary breaking. I dunno how many times my heart has beat rapidly cuz i thought i was gonna get rear ended by the stupid cutters.
K it's het. And my throat hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrts. Boooooooooo. C'mon Airborne, do your thang.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

2 comments on " "
i hate the 110 S to the 5 N! one lane qtf right?
Ooops. I meant to the 5N! Yes, that interchange sucks ass!
Post a Comment