ATTENTION ATTENTION
I am proud to say that i am officially OVER the lumidee song. Yes, I am immune to that stupid song. I have refrained from changing the station 3 times when i heard it. AND when it was played at JA's bday thing, i did not run. No. I stood there and tried to enjoy it. hahahaha Hooray! Sorry suckas. Last time you'll get to surround me on the dancefloor and block me from running.
So last night i decided to take out the clothes i'm bringin to Hawaii. Uhm, you swear i'm gonna be there for 3 weeks. Hey, a girl needs options. Today i wrote a list ( a page i might add) of all my outfits and stuff i'm gonna bring. Yes, you might think it's drastic, but dude, it helps. I can't believe i'm going. Thanks Cile for the handy dandy map book. I will guard it with my life.
I have so much ish to do. You'd think i would have been packed since last week, but i've been lagging. Cuz i'm lezy. And i love being on vacation and not knowing wat day it is.
OH. I love my IPOD. Finally have songs on it thanks to Joemama. You are my friend. Hooray!
Alright. I should sleep.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment