I've been having trouble sleeping early. 1) Still on Hawaii time. waaaaaaaaa 2) Love the summer and sleeping late 3) You can waste a lot of time on the internet and next thing you know it's 1:30.
I"m sooooooo not ready to go back to work, but I must. BOOOO. Hopefully I don't have to go to Jury duty next week. Suuuuuuuck. Boo on all you guys who get paid to go. If I got paid to go and I didn't have a whole bunch of kiddos relying on me, suuuuuuuuure bring on jury duty. But I can't. So it's more of a hassle then a nice lil break from work.
So i went to the dermatologist to have this thing on my arm looked at. So he freezed with liquid nitrogen i think. Kinda hurt. Now it looks all bigger and gross. It's supposed to eventually scab off. Ewwwwwwww. I'm gonna have to have two moles removed. They're gonna leave scars, butI'd rather have scars then have it turn into something bad. So please pray everything is all to the good. (Man, i remember in high school when i'd write in notes "hope you're all to the G" or hope everything is "g double o d good". hahahaha I think i'd even say that on vmails. Man.
Can't wait for games at Gwennies and Pats. I was practicing Operation today at their pad. Damn that wishbone!!!
So Pat helped me name my class mascot. It's gonna be Howie the horse. Hooray. Some names we thought of were....Hermaphrodite (Joe), Herpes, Hepatitis, Habib, Hormel, Hiccup, Honky, Hing H0ng, hahahaha so wrong.
Goin to my first bachlorette party on Saturday. WOO Hoo! i know it won't be as bad as what goes on at bachelor parties. Boys can be pigs and strippers can be hoes. hahaha That's why whoever I marry will not even want a bachelor party. hahahaha Riiiiiiight Rach.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment