Sunday, April 10, 2005

Wow 1 Week!


So I haven't blogged in a whole week. Crazy. I've just been lezy as usual. Here are some highlights of my week..I'll go backwards..

My parents are coming home today. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I can already feel the shackles being placed on my ankles again. hahaha. Hopefully i get some good stuff.

Today i saw the HOTTEST fireman. A lady fainted in a church so the fire department came, and i swear I did a double take when i saw this dude. He even noticed my double take, ooops. But yeah, he had a shaved head, baby face, maaaaaaaaan. Totally reminded me of Justin and Chad Michael Murray. Yummy! hahaha

Yesterday I took Miss Riann with me to THE GAL to look for a top to match my sweater that I'm going to wear to my friend's reception. Okay, there wasn't crap. Sooooooo we went around and around to look for a dress. And low and behold in the last store, Arden B., i not only got one dress, but TWO! hahaha Yeah, like Riann calls me, I'm a rat bastard. Why? Well one of my dresses was marked 109, buuuuuuuuuut sale items were extra 50% off!!!!!!! Yahooooooooo! Thanks Miss Riann for being my shopping buddy.

Friday I took this test on the US Constitution for my credential. It took me twenty minutes to take the test. Why? Cuz all of the questions are straight from the AP US Government book by Barrons. So i basically just needed to memorize the answers. hahaha

Wednesday I went to dinner with Cile & James to Cheesecake Factory. We were so starvations that we started buzzing off of one mojito. Man, weaksauce. But it was soooooooooooooo yummy.

Okay, I can't remember anything else, well actually I'm just tired and I want to nap. hahaha Talk to u all later.

I DON'T WANT SPRING BREAK TO END! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

0 comments on "Wow 1 Week!"