Finaaaaaaaaaaaaally it's Friday. Man, this was a long week. Probably cuz i couldn't sleep early cuz my body was still on Spring Break time. Plus i had one of my last assignments due for Grad School. Man, after this weekend i have to write some bs lesson plans then make a power point presentation, then i'm DONNNNNNNNNNNNNE. Thank goodness!
So after coming back from Spring Break I realized that I really missed the kiddos. They're hilarious. I want to nap right now. It's only 8:21 p.m.
I have to go to the freakin dentist tomorrow. Boooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Okay, this blog is pointless. I know i had stuff to blog about. But now I can't think cuz i'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.
Oh, I know one thing i was gonna blog about. Man, so i was watching the dvd of me teaching (Thanks Cile!) and I can't stand the way i sound! I said the word "toy" all weird. Like freakin Brooklyn Accent. Joe told me to say hoity toity and when i say it, i totally sound New Yorker. It's annoying. Now everyone's gonna ask me to say it. hahaha
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment