Monday, April 25, 2005

Stick a Fork in Meeeeeee


Cuz I'm done! No more school!!!! Woo hoo! I can't freakin believe that I"m done with Grad School. Where the eff did the 3 years go. That's just crazy. So I had my panel presentation for my portfolio. They freakin wanna tape my presentation. If these fools only knew that I waited to the day before to prepare this whole thing. Suckas. I'm tellin ya, this masters degree was earned on BS. But I'm done! Yay!

Man, I haven't blogged in a long time. I think cuz lately I've been freakin doing the work I've been procrastinating on doing. hahaha But now I'm freeeeeeeee. So who wants to drink?? I totally feel like getting effin WASTED. So let me know. hahaha

Thank to Marky Pooh Pooh for getting me a new digi for graduation. Hooray, i can fit it in my pocket now. So i can take more incriminating pictures. hahahaha

So I bought the Carmen Electra Strip Aerobic thingy. Haven't done it yet. I'll let u know of my progress. hahahaha

0 comments on "Stick a Fork in Meeeeeee"