Sunday, April 03, 2005


I should be writing my Masters Paper. Yeah, i should. hahaha But i wanted to blog, so here I go...

It's funny how you realize how much you missed and needed something once you get a taste of it again after so long. For example, not having candy during lent made me enjoy two bags of candy from sweet factory and ucla candy store. But really, what made me realize this was my parents being away for the past 2 weeks. It let me spend time with someone that I really needed to spend time with and realize how important time spent with each other is. And having the freedom to see them whenever you want. So thanks Markie..

I really had fun going to Disneyland with Markie and his friends. Our second double date at an amusement park. hahaha I love Disneyland, but i knew that there would be a grip of people since it was a beautiful day and it was Spring Break. Despite the crowds, it was wonderful being at the Happiest Place on Earth. Sleeping Beauty's castle looks all spiffy now. I really liked the new Buzz Lightyear Ride. It's really fun and you get to email your picture with score to yourself. I thought i was all good and was telling Mark "ha ha, i got 75,000." Then he just points to his score...121,000..Ooops. hahahaha But yeah, highly recommend that ride. Man, but I swear, all you do is eat eat eat. I thought i was gonna enjoy my funnel cake, but i didn't. Instead, i got beignets at the Jazz Cafe Bakery.Yummmmmmmy. It's so sad how i'm all old now, my legs were hurting by the end. I dunno how these parents do it, lugging their kids around. Well, we get to go to California Adventure with our 2fer ticket. Too bad it has to be before April 28, sheesh.

0 comments on " "