Saturday, April 15, 2006


Okay, why is it that EVERY time I watch the Queer Eye episode with the Filipino couple, I cry. Geez louise. But it was so sweet though. The groom had a rock hard body and the girl was just so cute. The two of them were very cute together. Blech. hahaha. But yeah, it was very touching to hear the parents speak, accents and all. So if you get a chance to catch that episode, you should watch it. I bet you'll cry too =)

So last night I had a random dream that I was pregnant. Weird. Like my belly was all hard and I remember thinking "what the fuck? am i pregnant? how can i be pregnant? who's freakin baby is this". For a second, I was hoping the baby's daddy was Justin, but he was nowhere to be found. Hahaha. That was only like 2 seconds of my dream, but I looked up what it meant...

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

Interesting...

So I was watching ET on MTV. They showed how Kristin, Talon, and Steven are going to be in ads for Bongo Jeans. Then Kristin started talking about how she used to put up Bongo ads..blah blah. So they're at Koehl's and these girls were like "If Kristin shops at Koehl's, I am too". DA HELL. Yes, Kristin shops ALLLLLLLL the time at Koehls. hahahah I've seen her at Marshalls too. Stupid girls.

0 comments on " "