Monday, April 03, 2006


I don't want to talk about it. I'm sad. We were so close. Booooooooooooooooooo.

Instead of watching it, I watched The Notebook, one of my favorite favorite movies. All I gotta say is, "where are the freakin Noah Calhouns". Dude! He built her an EFFIN HOUSE with all the things she wanted so he could get her back. He wrote her 365 letters to get her back. A girl these days is lucky to get a frikkin email or text. Man. I love Ryan Gosling's puppy dog eyes. So cute. I love that movie. I could watch it again and again and again.

When I was watching with my friend Anh, she was like "do they sexy during this part?" And i was like "what did you say?!? Did you say did they sexy?!" And she's like "yeah. it sounds better than saying the other thing". And i was like "NO IT DOESN'T. IT SOUNDS NASTIER. Why don't u just say did they DO IT?. " hahahaha

WATCH THE NOTEBOOK!

0 comments on " "