I frikkin love Grey's Anatomy. That show is the best. It's funny, yet still has touching moments. I dunno what I'm gonna do during the summer when it goes on hiatus. Dr. McDreamy is oh-so-dreamy. His hair is shorter, thank goodness. It was getting a lil long and scruffy at one point. I loved his outfit in the last scene...Sweater...Collared shirt underneath..Jeans...If he was wearing dunks, it would have been over. hahaha
We watched Roll Bounce last night. Well I saw like 20 minutes of it and then fell asleep. hahaha But it made me think of my roller skating days. My first pair of rollerskates were hand me downs from my sister. Blue with yellow laces. Then I got my own. White, with bright pink laces. My brother and I used to make up our own routines in our driveway. We used to do tricks down my driveway when we used to have a hill on it. We'd like squat down, put one leg out in front of us straight, and go down the hill. I know..skills. hahaha I saw the roller rink in cerritos, lets go! I miss roller skating. hahaha
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment