Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's!


I remember in Elementary on April Fool's Day, the older kids would make us switch classes with them after lunch. So like us little 3rd Graders switched with the 8th Graders. We were all scared sitting in the big desks. Not to mention the 8th grade teacher was scary to us. My class was notorious for doing bad things. One time, one of our thug life classmates thought it'd be funny to put a condom on our Music Teacher's podium thingy..We all got in trouble and then he tried to blame the 6th graders who had music before us. She said to us "I know you know I"m going through a divorce and think that I need to get some"...WHOA. Hi lady, we're in 8th Grade. Then the boys also set off stink bombs in the boys bathroom. And one time our teacher's glasses got knocked into the trashcan. No one said anything, and the trash monitor took the trash out (knowing that it was in there...stupid)

So Happy April Fool's. I don't think i've ever really gotten anyone good...Well except for James the other day...hahahaha Good job Cile!

0 comments on "April Fool's!"