We ate at Seong's Restaurant. I had some type of fish. I forgot what kind. But it was great cuz I actually finished my food, so it was Rach sized portions.

This was the first day that I broke my Lenten "no desserts" promise. Dude, we were at a fency restaurant. I had to have dessert, so I had my favorite...cheesecake! Everybody shared the desserts, while I whispered "anybody want cheesecake??". No? K all for me! hahaha

Here is a pic of the infamous cupcake that was eaten by the people that are now on Cile's shitlist. hahaha Doesn't it look like you can just lick the frosting. Yummmmmmmy. Yeah, I had some of these too, there goes my Lenten promise..hahaha

So we threw a Baby Shower for my cousin. There were many desserts there. Again, breaking my Lenten promise. These were the yummy things I ate...
First I saw this and nearly died.. So immediately I horded the 2 biggest ones.

THEN I saw this and was like "HOLY CRAP" I HAD to taste that.

THEN there was a cake from Portos. Maaaaaaan! Couldn't pass that up.

We put up a cute clothesline for people to decorate onesies and burp cloths. Thanks Randy for helping!

I felt bad for Cile, that she didn't get to eat her cupcake. So I saved her some Chocolate Covered Strawberries from the party. Here she is eating it in the corner at Pat's. She looks like she got in trouble. hahaha

Cile's licking her lips. She wants more chocolate covered strawberries. hahaha. Who is she talking to? Randy stop getting the nuts! hahaha

Cile drinking


We went to the Science Museum...
Here are Joe and Pat trying to lift a car...

Gwennie tried too

Joe's grossed out by the FEETOOS..

I don't know what this random blank box is. It won't erase. Oh well. haha
Don't cry Joe...It'll be over soon. hahaha

Gwennie's crazy. She wasn't scared at all..

Had lunch with the FAB 5 girls at Asian Noodle. AGAIN, i had dessert. hahaha The picure's freakin dark and far, cuz the guy who took it was all giving major "tude"when i asked him to take it. Geez.

Random drunk night. We thought we were acrobats, jumpin everywhere. Cile thought she was a chola. James thought he was a bboy.
Love the chola stance Cile

James with the BBOY stance..Dork

This is my favorite shot..Randy's going Mortal Combat on Pat

Photomakers Pose!

Thanks for the random drunken night guys..I needed it..

Booooooo back to work...

0 comments on "Hooray I found my camera cord!"
Post a Comment