Sunday, March 19, 2006

Wowwwwwwww


Man, I feel like all I did this weekend was eat...Anyhoo, I slept over my friend "Anh's" this weekend. hahaha For all of you that don't know, that that is codeword for Markie's. We ate yummy sushi, Asian Noodle, and Mimi's Cafe. Geez louise..

So today I had a lot to blog about...

Starting with Church...

So i went to Mark's alma mater, Holy Trinity, for church. Markie stayed in bed while I ventured over there. I knew that it was gonna be Filipino city and that the people would probably look at me like who is this girl. Sure enough, it was Filipino City and I got strange looks. First of all, I love observing people as they walk in. Especially the family with every female member coming in in a designer bag. hahaha This one family had a Louis Vuitton bag, a coach bag, and a Dooney & Burke bag to show off. Hilarity. So I'm sitting at the very back pew and there's this family that came in late. So they're standing in the aisle right next to me. This one girl kept effin staring at me. I was like "well maybe it just looks like she's staring at me from my peripheral vision". So i turn and sure enough homechick is looking at me. I wanted to yell out "what do you want?!?!?". But I refrained...So mass is going on and during the homily I felt like I was a lil kid being scolded by my parents. The priest was practically yelling at us. Saying that people are coming in late blah blah. And even pointed out the people that were walking in late right at that moment. Then he proceeded to say that people weren't dressed up enough when they went to church. I felt bad for the girl who was wearing shorts, but then again, you really shouldn't be wearing shorts. I dunno. He was just too damn preachy. I mean, i get his point. But you don't need to freakin be all angry. Geez. He was even banging on the freakin pulpit.. He said that we should wear our best to church. Should I wear my prom dress? Man.

So later I went to Pat & Gwen's to meet up with Kay and James to watch the play "Mr. Kolpert". It looked interesting by the description so I knew it'd be good. So we sit down and I was transported into my classroom because I sat next to two boys who were physically in their 20's, but mentally in Kindergarten. This one guy was like mimicking the other guy and trying to say what he was saying at the same time...And then they were hitting each other...and just went ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. I was looking at Kay and James like "i'm going to kill them!!!". So fucking immature. How old are you?!?!?!?! I finally moved next to Kay, and made James sit next to them. hahaha

So the play was great..Funny...Dark...Lots of bodily fluids everywhere (yes, use your imagination. hahah) Then 3/4 of the way it got kuh-rayzee. A girl like took off her underwear and was like peeing on a corpse. Then here's the kicker. This guy starts taking off his clothes...He gets to his undewear and i'm like "naw, he's not going to take it off". Uhmmmmm sure enough he did. There he was with his friend hanging freely. I tried not to giggle like an immature girl and tried to tell myself "Rach, it's Art"..But then, the two girls took their clothes off too. I tried not to stare, but in my head i was thinking "Hmm, i wonder if they got a bikini wax since they knew they'd be all exposed". But yeah, crazy huh. Nekked. hahahaha

So that's is why my blog entry is titled "wowwwwwww", cuz today was just one of those days.


Oh. P.S., You know what kinda bitch ass friends I have. After eating Curry House, Pat, Kay, and James got effin crepes!!! Booooooooooooooooooooo!

0 comments on "Wowwwwwwww"