So today at work we had a basketball fundraiser. The kiddos try to make as many baskets as they can, and raise money depending on how many points they score. So the parents sometimes try to shoot too. Well, one of the parents sponsored me to shoot. I was like gret. So my kiddos are all excited and cheering my name. I nearly miss the first basket near the basket...Then I make the next basket which was halfway between the basket and the free throw line...Then i shoot at the free throw line and it goes in and goes out...Then I'm like bouncing the ball at the 3 point line. I'm like "come on Rach.."..I shoot and freakin SWISH!!!!!. Woo hoo! I go back to my kiddos and they all just swarm me and start hugging me. They acted like I won the championship. So cute..
So I'm very very mucho mucho excited for the Carribean. Can't wait to just explore and frolic. The tire swing has my name on it. The only thing I'm dreading is....

Look how ugly it is!!! What the heck kind of claws are those?!?!? Apparently they're allllllll over the carribean. They're frikkin huge!!! Doesn't help that Randy is going, and now Seong is in training as a naughty boy. Geez Louise. Stupid Iguanas. hahaha

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment