skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The past 2 days have been quite surreal. I had my kids write about or draw their feelings, so I thought that I should too.. Yeah, so a lot of you guys probably saw the news lately about the accident that happened at my work and that one of my coworkers died. So sad. What's crazy was that I just talked to her that day. Like she'd always joke around with me and stuff. She was such a great person. The kiddos loved her and so did the faculty. Today was quite hard, having to go to work. But luckily we all supported each other. It's kinda scary knowing that it could have been any of us. Thanks to everyone who called tp check up on me. I really appreciate it =). Love ya guys!
0 comments on " "
Post a Comment