Today I had to go to the post office to mail my tax stuff. Hopefully that refund comes soon. That's my caribbean money man. hehehe
So yesterday I headed out to Cerritos. I went around 3 so that I wouldn't hit bad bad traffic. It wasn't too bad. It was movin. But the whole time I was watching my temperature gauge. All paranoid that it was going to overheat. I mean, i got a whole new radiator and thermostat, so I should be fine. But worrywart Rach is gonna be forever paranoid. hahaha So I headed first to Babies R Us, which according to Miss Riann, is "the best babies r us ever". And i have to agree, it's huge. So I got my cousin's diaper genie thingy and then headed to Jamba Juice. Man, they made my drink taste like crap. But i'm not the type to complain, so i just drank it.
Then I was off to the mall. I was trying to be really good. The only thing I bought for myself was some pants from Hollister. I saw them online and liked them a lot, so at least this purchase I had wanted. Then I went into Gap Kids. Dude, i realllllly need to stop buying stuff for the kiddos. But i couldn't resist!! I got my friend Jen's lil girl these lil pj's that say "Miss Adorable". hahaha. Then i got my cousin's soon to be born girl, a lil heart sweater. It was only 10 bucks.
Then it was off to meet my homeboy Randy to see his new condo. Seeing it only reitterated the fact that i need to move out!!! ahhhhhh! hahaha But yeah, i put my two cents in as to how he should arrange his living room. Then we were off to Levitz cuz he wanted me to see this one couch he wanted. We sat on like every couch, i was like "dude i'm goldilocks". Some of those couches were hard as rocks.One of them i like bounced off of when i sat cuz it was so hard. Then we went back to his house and he showed me all these magic clips. He's very much into magic and he introduced me to this one guy named Cyril. Dude this guy is NUTS!!!!!!!! You guys have to check out his stuff. There's like no explanation for his stuff. This one trick, he freakin jumps into this small suitcase that this guy is holding, and the guy just closes it up. Da hell?!? There were some many things that i was like "how the eff..." I'm convinced he's sold his soul to the devil. hahaha
So we watched those magic things for i would say almost 3 hours. We stopped at like 11:30. I handn't eaten anything since Jamba Juice at 4:30, thinking we'd eat. I was like "oh, we'll probably eat something, like carne asada fries"...Yeah, uhm we didn't. hahahaha I didn't wanna say anything. So i just let my body eat my small and large intestine. haha Later he called me and was like "dude i forgot. did you eat anything??". hahaha ops. He had eaten at work. I guess I gotta speak up more, but I hate doing that.
Why is the weather so cold and poopy. Boo. At least it's daylight savings. hooray.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "Day 4"
Post a Comment