So I want to upload pictures, but I kinda need my camera cord for that. Ops. I'll find it...
Yesterday I went to get my car fixed. Freakin radiator and thermostat. $300 down the drain. Geez louise. Then went to the mall with the Moms to get stuff. My Mother and I bicker constantly. But I know that's cuz we're so alike. But man, sometimes...Arghhhhhhh. Then I was off to play with my friend's baby. He's so cute. It's scary how he totally looks like his Dad. He was all posing for me when I took my camera out. So cute. When my Mom and I went to the mall yesterday, we were going all crazy in the baby section. The clothes are so damn cute. My mom was all giggly. She wants a grandkid.
Then I went to get Indian Food with Cile, Pat, and Gwennie. Man, that food does not agree with my tummy. It was all rumbling last night. hahaha It's so good though. I love that shrimp chips stuff with the salsa. hahahaha
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment