Wow. I haven't blogged in a while. Lezy me. I've been quite busy at work. I can't believe Summer is coming to an end. Boooooooooooooooool.
So today me and Markie went to eat at California Chicken Cafe. We're eating and chit chatting, when this guy who's sitting at the table next to us gets up and starts saying all loud "HEY GUYS...GUYS...CAN YOU STOP WHISTLING..IT'S REALLY GETTING ANNOYING. IT'S LIKE A FREAKIN BIRDCAGE". I was like "wtf?". I wanted to laugh. It was one of those moments where you wanted to laugh, but knew you shouldn't. But that makes u want to laugh even more. LIke when you're at church. The people sitting behind us started whistling to themselves. hahahaha. That guy was crazy. I mean, the workers can whistle if they want. Shit, go outside and eat. I dunno. I thought he was dumb.
We watched John WIlliams at the Hollywood Bowl. It's amazing to think of all the musical scores he did for movies. We ate so much food. We had to keep our language clean cuz Cile's dad invited a Bishop and another priest. So no shit talking or profanity for us. hahaha
I can't believe one of my good friends is getting married this Saturday. So freakin crazy. But I'm really excited for it. I'm a reader. Hooray.
Thanks to Mr. Ballesteros, I'm craving Dim Sum. Who wants Dim Sum on Sunday??
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment