So this morning I was listenin to Power while I was gettin ready. They were talking about how the OC was premiering and then stupid Lucious Liz said "and tonight on the OC....(insert spoiler)" My mouth dropped and i was like I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE FREAKIN SAID A SPOILER. I was so sad/mad. So while watching it tonight I was all anticipating the spoiler to happen. But it didn't. So now I dunno if she had no idea what the eff she was talking about OR if it's coming up. Boooooooooooooooo.
I watched that new show Reunion. It's purty good. I think it'll be my show after the OC. What a great time slot. One of the characters on there kept saying "DWI". Isn't DUI? Or back in the 80s was it DWI?
I went to the mall to buy one pair of beige shoes for the wedding. Why did I come home with two pairs? hahaha
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment