Sunday, September 11, 2005

Not another Long Duck Dong


What a great weekend...

Friday I went to the rehearsal & rehearsal dinner for my friend Diane's wedding. I was a reader and was thinking "ehh no biggie". Boy was I wrong. So I'm reading the reading, and the coordinator guy was all "okay that's great volume and speed, but make sure to make eye contact" So i was like "okay". So i'm reading more and i get to the end...and he's like "you don't need to look down there. you should look up. blah blah". I was "geez louise, i didn't know there were so many freakin requirements". Oh and he emphasized "PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE WORD". Man. I was all nervous on Saturday...

So Saturday was the wedding. This is my first wedding of a really close friend. It was such a fun wedding. We all made good use of the open bar. hahaha (it was only an hour). So me and Jen took like 3 shots. hahaha Fun fun times. Of course I was tearing. Especially when my friend danced with her Dad. I swear, at every wedding it always gets me.

So anyhoo, we're all dancing and this guy starts trying to dance with us...Long Duck Dong #2. And then says to me "you know, you're really cute". In my head i'm screaming "ewwwwwwww. where is mark???" Then i did the courtesy "awww thanks...but uhm, i have a boyfriend"...Then he was like "oh i know. i just wanted to let you know"...That was my cue to run for my life...Mark was like nowhere to be found..So i'm sitting at our table and Long comes up to me and is like "hey lets go dance". Mind you, 10 minutes earlier, he took off his damn shirt at the table. Believe me, he had no body to be takin his shirt off. So then i go "ohhh. i'm actually trying to get my boyfriend to dance with me, he's right there." And finally, here comes Mark. So the guy like says to Mark "Hey man, sorry for hitting on your girl". And Mark's like "oh it's cool". (Cuz Mark knows this guy is freakin oogly). hahaha That boy has balls.

Today I went to work for a picnic and then went to THE GAL with Kay. Then we picked up Mark and had yummy Midori sushi. Yummmmmmmmmmmmm. Love the Ono. And now i'm gaseous. hahaha.

Johnny on Thursday!

1 comments on "Not another Long Duck Dong"

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! Thought I'd check out your blog....that was my wedding! I got the pictures from the disposable cameras and there are like 5 with his shirt off....EWWW!!