Monday, February 02, 2009


So Cile inspired me to get a new layout for my blog. I thought this was the perfect layout since it reminded me of my kiddos and it had purple. It was funny cuz I guess the original creator of this layout was spanish-speaking, so my headlines were in spanish. Like instead of "my profile" it said "mi profil". Cile was like "mi profil?". hahaha I love how you can see when the people on my links last updated. Like on facebook.

So lots of exciting things have been going on, but I have to admit I've been lazy to blog. Plus i've been busy with all the wedding planning, which has been exciting and stressful . But it seems to all be coming together. Thank goodness I have June and July off to do stuff!

First, I'd like to say congratulations to naughty boy brother Joe and my floosy sister Riann on their Banana Baby! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! I'm going to buy your baby this rattle...





Secondly, I'd like to congratulate Gwennie, James, and Seong on their new Minerva Manor! The place is so dope. When I first walked in, i was like "wow! everything's so new!". I checked out the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, and then I opened the door to Seong's room and saw this....


Of course my reaction was "What the heck? Really Seong?" So what did we decide to do??



I think we made the hats look better. hahaha

So then when we thought it was over. We saw under the hats, a turquoise sleeping mask. Yes, turquoise. Again Seong, Really??? So what did we do?


Make Cile pose with of course!

Hahaha. Sorry Seong, I had to do it. But now you know to be careful with what you leave out. hahaha

0 comments on " "