Sunday, February 08, 2009

I am a stuffed lil piggy



Man, I swear I ate soooooooooooooo good this weekend. My belly is happy, but it gives me all the more reason to work out this week. James, drag me out of my house even if I'm whining and giving excuses. hahaha

So Saturday night, I went to dinner with my parents, Mark, and  my future in-laws. We went to Gyenari in Culver City. My friend Serah's husband is part owner of this yummy korean bbq restaurant. If you've never been, you really have to go. The quality of meet, especially the Kalbi, is the bomb diggity. Yes, it's pricey, but it's pure deliciousness. We ordered so much food and my friend's husband hooked us up with even more food, including dessert. People, you must go and eat their banana cream pie. PURE HEAVEN!!!!!

Then today, Mark and I were supposed to go to Disneyland to eat at the Blue Bayou. Mark made reservations a couple of weeks ago for our Valentine's Day celebration. We like to celebrate Vday on a day besides Vday because it's just pure craziness at the restaurants. Anyhoo, we wake up kinda late and I wasn't in the mood to go cuz it was raining. But we were like "eff it, let's just try". Well Mark tried to ask them to postpone the time of our reservation, but they could only do it for 30 min. As we were traveling on the lovely 5 freeway, we hit traffic and all this rain. So we said forget it.

So instead, we went to BOILING CRAB!!! Below is a pic of what you get. 
We ordered shrimp, crawfish, and king crab legs. You pick what kind of seasonings you want and how spicy. We got "the whole shabang" for our seasonings and medium. It was soooooooo good! My burps don't smell that great right now, but it was soo good!! Their cajun fries are yummy too! I had never had crawfish before, so I had to ask the girl to do a demonstration. Now I am an expert crawfish peeler. haha I must say that I'm a fan, but sometimes the meat is sooo tiny. 

So after that we went to Yogurtland in Artesia. Dude, I have a new favorite flavor besides Taro. The vanilla waffer cookies n cream is yuuuuuuumies!!!! I even got a t-shirt for 5 bucks! hahaha

So now I'm stuffed and I need to work out. 

3 comments on "I am a stuffed lil piggy"

cecile marie on 2:41 PM said...

mmm boiling crab.

Unknown on 1:11 PM said...

the quality of "meet" huh? hahaha!

Racheez on 6:49 PM said...

omg embarassing! i obviously was not listening when telling my kids the difference between meet and meat