So Mark and I went to eat at Islands on Pico. We decided to walk across the street to get some coffee at Coffee Bean. So we're walking down the street and I see this car parked. I look at the driver and i'm like "oh my gosh. is that Milo Ventimiglia????". So I try to be slick and I tell Mark "hey let's look in here (the Colony Cafe restaurant)". Mark's like all confused. So I see him start walking down the street so I tell Mark "LET'S FOLLOW HIM. I THINK IT'S MILO!!". So we walk back to the crosswalk and we're waiting there. And I'm waiting for Milo to turn around to make sure it's him. Finally, he turns and around and we make eye contact! I totally made a conscious effort to keep my face composed and act like I have no idea who he is. When in reality, I'm like screaming in my head "OH MY GOD YOU ARE A HOTTIE TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!". hahahaha So they freakin walk into Islands. And i'm like "DAMMIT! WHY WASN'T HE IN THERE WHEN WE WERE IN THERE". I should have had my camera. Although, I'm wondering if he would have taken a picture..
Oh Milo. Hottie..
1 comments on "Hero Hottie"
omg. are you serious? why didn't you assault him with your chest?
Post a Comment