Tuesday, April 17, 2007


Yo yo yo. So this past weekend was quite busy and interesting...

Thursday:
- we decided to eat at Hop Li, yummy. Then Cile made us this drink that tastes like chocolate cake. It's freakin strong, but the sugar helps.

Friday:
- Randy picked me up and even got me the sour candy I requested from UCLA. Hooray.
- Met up at Ciles, had Marios, and then went to Tiger Lily in Los Feliz to celebrate Riann & Joe's engagement.
- We got there and there was no one there. We got to have some yummy lychee drinks. Too bad they stopped making them after a certain time. That night was electronica music night. Boo. There was this group sitting next to us, including this one filipino dude, who i swear was dancing from the moment we got there til the moment we left. He danced by himself a lot and maybe it's cuz i don't like the music, but i was getting annoyed.
- Then we had Eggs in a Hole at Fred's. I actually finished like more than half of my food! Hooray!
- So we get back to Ciles and I notice that something is not right with the back of James' car. Check out the pics in the link I have at the end of this post. But yeah, basically some crazy stupid people crashed into James' car, tried to peace out, but couldn't drive away cuz their tires were effed up so bad. So they left in the other car that I guess it was racing. The police took freakin forever to get there and wouldn't even try to see if this parked car was the getaway car. Anyhoo, sucks.

Saturday:
- Went with Leia to Mark's house so she could interview his Lola. I swear his Lola has better hearing than my Dad
- Leia and I had lunch at the Alcove. DELICIOUS and then Cile met up with us. Then we went to Borders for a bit and went back to Ciles for a nap party. Leia and I ended up watching THE HOLIDAY. I freakin love that movie. I want my kids to have English accents. I guess I'll have to raise them in England for the first couple of years of their life. hahaha
- Stopped by my family party.

Sunday:
- Kicked it with Markie. We took like a 2 hour nap and then went to eat at Zonos. Note: only eat the crab cheese puffs, NOT the sushi.

The end. Joe and Riann are coming to be my special guests for my Shining Star. I can't wait for them to meet their favorite kiddo. haaha

Here's the pics from this past weekend...

April Pics

0 comments on " "