Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hell has frozen over


Duuuuuuuuuuuude. I think you all should look out your windows to see the pigs flying. hahahaha Cuz today we actually biked 31 miles!!!!!! Can you believe that? We biked from Santa Monica Beach to frikkin Hermosa Beach. It was a perfect day to bike with friends. I love how James put his new bike to use right away. But yeah, I love biking on the beach. It really helped to bike with the homies cuz other wise, i'm sure i'd be whining to Mark. hahaha No one expected that we'd go that far, but our butts are sure paying for it. I even had my butt pad biking shorts on! I think I need a new seat. But it was great because we ate yummy burgers at "The Shack". We were all paranoid that people were gonna steal our bikes. Then we rode more and had yummy ice cream in Hermosa. After our ride we had Killer Shrimp. Mmmm. As Mark says, "We ride to eat". I even learned to climb the hills with my gears. Hip hip hooray. I'm so proud of everyone. It got a lil scary at the end, when we road the scary streets of Santa monica. I was gonna kill mark for taking us on that route. But we made it. Yay...

Check out pictures soon on Cile's blog...Cile was big winner. Ask her about all the bikingn stuff she bought. hahahaha

Good times...

0 comments on "Hell has frozen over"