Sunday, April 22, 2007


Okay, mental note. Do NOT drink Coffee Bean and then go to Midori for frikkin all you can eat sushi. My stomach is paying for it right now. Hurts. Mark and I were talking about our tooting styles. I am sooo not one to let one rip in public, even in front of my friends and EVEN in front of Mark. Yes, in our 10 years, I have not purposely tooted in front of him. I dunno why. I just can't. Sure I"ve accidentally done it, I know for a fact have when we've been sleeping. But yeah, not on purpose. I was telling Mark how sometimes when i get in my car after kicking it, that's like my time to toot. hahaha Yes, maybe TMI, but just thought I'd share. So don't get in my car after I've said goodbye to you. hahaha

Anyhoo, I love that show Ace of cakes. They make the cooooolest cakes. On today's episode they made a scrabble board, a slot machine, and a gumball machine. If I had a cake, I think i'd want, hmm...No, not a cake of Justin. I'd feel weird cutting into that. Maybe just a giant cupcake. That'd be tight.

So Joe and Riann were over the other day. They read a story to my kiddos. They were a big hit. hahaha I'm glad they were able to see their "favorite" in person. So afterwards, they came over. Riann took a nap on this giant bed that's supposed to be for Remy, but he refuses to put his paw on it for more than 5 seconds. So riann put it to good use. We were checking out these bands for the wedding. There's this one called Antix that's freakin tight. They sing like "London Bridge" "buttons" and other ones pretty good. We're figuring they'll be a grip. BUT, we thought that we should have some fundraising activity. Like a car wash.Who's down? hahaha

K my stomach hurts. Fak. Have a good week guys.

0 comments on " "