Tuesday, April 03, 2007


Check out my cool playlist thingy. I got so excited when i discovered it. This playlist has 100 slow jams!!! Woo hoo!!! I posted it on my myspace page too. IMEEM is cool though cuz there are a bunch of different playlists u can choose from, or you can make your own. I got lazy, so i just picked this one. I love it though. I wish I could burn it to a cd or put it on my ipod.

So I went to church at 8am last Sunday for Palm Sunday mass. Matt was talking the night before about how when u go to church, u look around to who you're going to shake hands with for the peace be with you. And in my head i was like "yeahhh". So this past Sunday, I only had one person in my shaking proximity. This man, who i wasn't sure if he was homeless, but he kinda had an odor. So as the mass went on. He'd like cough hard into his mouth, rub his nose...so I was like "crap, i don't want to shake his hand now". Hadn't he heard of coughing into your elbow. So i was debating, how can i go about not shaking his hand. Should I just like be holding my book and nod? But when it came down to it, I just shook his hand. But really, i understand the whole practice of the peace be with you, but who knows where people's hands have been. There have been so many times where i've gone to the bathroom, and these women like put their hands under the water for 2 seconds without any soap! Dude, I don't think u even killed a single bacteria lady. Grosssssss. So wash your hands people!!

1 comments on " "

ANNA on 2:40 AM said...

carry anti-bac!!!