I freakin hate PMSing. Boys have no idea what it's like to have this other lady take over your body. This moody lady who's like annoyed by anything and everything. Especially stupid people. Whether it's people that can't drive, people that take forever to purchase something, people that make retarded comments...PMS chick ain't having it. I liked this shirt above. I thought it was a better way to explain PMS. hahahaSo anyways, if you haven't guessed. I'm PMS'ing. hahaha
So I was watching Oprah yesterday. She was talking about this challenge she had heard about. This pastor challenged people to not complain for 21 days. To help people remember and monitor not to complain, he is giving away these purple bracelets.....

The bracelet says "A Complaint Free World". Here's how it works...

Scientists believe it takes 21 days to form a new habit and complaining is habitual for most of us. As Twain said, we must coax our old behavior down the stairs. The bracelet(s) you receive are a powerful tool(s) to remind you of how well you are creating your life with positive intention. Here are the suggested rules:1. Begin to wear the bracelet, on either wrist
2. When you catch yourself complaining, gossiping or criticizing (it’s ok, everyone does) move the bracelet to the other arm and begin again.
3. If you hear someone else who is wearing a bracelet complain, you may point out their need to switch the bracelet to the other arm; BUT if you’re going to do this, you must move your bracelet first!
4. Stay with it. It may take many months but when you reach 21 days you will find that your entire life is happier, more loving, more positive and more abundant.
So when I saw this, I was like..."Wow, that's a great idea. I should get the homies to get one". But when I read the rules, I was like...Eeek..No gossiping? No complaining? No criticizing? Hmmmmm. I dunno how long we'd last. hahahaha But yeah, I think i still want to try it. Although it takes like 5 weeks to get one. So I think we may just get a random bracelet and try it. Cile's down. Who else is down? hahahaha Good thing I haven't bought the bracelet yet, since PMS chick is still here.

2 comments on "P to the M to the S"
dude, so long as none of us talk to each or hang out, we'll survive through the 21 days. one dinner and it's over. haha. see you for biking on sunday! =) bev
Rite! That's what I said. We can't see each other or talk to one another. Or at least I can't hang out with James. hahaha
Post a Comment