Monday, March 05, 2007


Britney is freakin crazy. Check out this video of her like hitting some car and cussing...She needs help.



I can't believe I can't find my camera cord. I wanna upload pics from Redondo. Arghhh. I know it's around here somewhere.

Had a great weekend. Markie and I celebrated diez anos. We had Crustaceans, which was yummy as ever. We even had wine! We're grown ups! hahahaha I introduced Mark to the garlic noodles, that I swear has crack in it.

Dude you know that song that's out right now. That has the Spandau Ballet "true" song in it. I forgot who sings it. Anyways,I have some issues with one of they lyrics. Maybe I'm not hearing it right. But there's this one part that goes "She's 5'2"..but i still want you". or he says "She's fine too, but I still want you". Either way, it sucks for whatever chick he's talking to. He's like..the other chick is hot, but I still want you. The hell. That sucks.

0 comments on " "