Monday, March 12, 2007

Fun and random weekend (warning: long entry)


Friday:

After a long week, I was ready to party. It started off with me, Randy, and Fantone going to eat Killer Shrimp. It's me and Randy's third week in a row eating there on a Friday. So yummy. Then we met up with James, Gwennie, and Fernand at the bowling alley down the street from the bar we were going to. There were hella people there, so to pass the time, James and Randy decided to play arcade basketball. I decided to join them. James went first, he got a 30. Then Randy goes, and he gets a 34. (James is upset of course). Then I wanted to try, so I shoot. I start making them in and Randy and James go "Oh man, she's gonna beat us!". So I end up getting a 38 and start clowning on James since HE IS IN A BASKETBALL LEAGUE.

This was his face after I beat him...



And that's all that happened at the bowling alley. We bowled. Everyone did well. The end. Hahaha.

So we left the bowling alley around 11:30 to head over to the bar where this band was playing. A band I used to kind of be a fan of back in the day =). So we walk over and I notice that there's a certain car parked in front of my car that I recognized back in the day. Lets say I got a lil excited. hahaha We go inside and I see this guy who I admired back in the day. My heart kinda skipped a beat. So we're like waiting and waiting, and we go outside to chill. Randy tells me that the car is gone. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. But the other band members are there. Finally, the car returns with a special person inside AND an unspecial person of the female gender. hahaha Special person STILL LOOKS GOOD AND DRESSES GOOD. Hottie hottie. They finally perform around 1:30 (THANKS GUYS FOR HANGIN IN THERE WITH ME). I get Fernand to take some pics. I was reminded how talented special person is. Super uber talented. ::sigh:: (I'd blog pics, but I'm afraid of where it will end up or who will discover them. haha)

Oh! And dude I swear we attracted all the crazies. As we're walking to my car, we hear some guy shouting stuff. We walk to James' car and the guy is running towards James' car and is practically trying to get inside it. He's shouting something about people who are going to shoot him and asking if we can take him to his house. Uhh helllllll no. Freakin run and hide! Don't run to people's cars dumbass.

Saturday:

Markie and I went biking at the beach. We went from Santa Monica to the bridge in Playa Del Rey where all the bikers kick it and take a break. We went 12 miles! Hooray!

That night, me, James, Cile, and Randy met up to go to Koy's birthday. First we ate some Pho and then headed over to Hollywood. We went to Nacionals, but it wasn't open yet, so we decided to go drink at Star Shoes first. As soon as we walk up to the bar, me and Cile's mouths drop. There in front of us, was this beautiful specimen of a man. He was rocking a cap and just was so hot. Cile and I wanted to stay there. hahaha So we drink a few drinks and Cile's totally flirting with her future husband the bartender. At one point, we ask James to get us shots...He didn't get us shots...Can you tell why from the picture?






Our last shot at Star shoes was a raspberry lemon drop that was hella strong. We were pretty buzzing by the time we got to Nacionals. When we got there, we discovered they were having open bar til 11. My tummy was not cooperating, so I passed on the free cognac. But Cile, James, and Randy took full advantage.

Drunk James came out...Can you guess why?...





They were playing great music. We were very proud of James. He was a trooper when dancing. Had no inhibitions. We tried to teach him to find the beat. He did pretty well. Good job James. Here are some dancing pictures...









As the night went on, my buddies got more drunk....







So did James...The height of his hair and facial expressions gave it away. Can you tell which picture is Drunk James, and which one is pretty sober James?






We went to go eat a gigantor piece of pizza. I probably ate 1/3 of it.





Then we went back to Star Shoes to say hi to Cile's baby's daddy. He smiled when he saw her, but it was too packed over there.


Then when we were walking back to the car and some guy follows us and goes "excuse me. don't worry, i'm not selling anything'. Then he proceeds to tell us that he needs to pee and he's gonna follow us into the lot. We think he's gonna pee away from us, but he freakin goes in front of Cile's car! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I was driving so I tried to peace out of there as fast as I could without seeing his business..

FUN NIGHT! Luckily, James didn't end up like this again...hahaha





I'll blog the link to all the pictures later...

SUNDAY:

Started the day in Cerritos having lunch with my homie Randy. We ate the Loft. Mmmmmmm. Then I was off to Isa and Nick's house. I love their house and their neighborhood! We had a Wii party and the Balon's took care of us with food. They're house is stocked with yummy food. They even had candy for me! Thanks Isa and Nick for inviting me over!! I had a lot of fun






0 comments on "Fun and random weekend (warning: long entry)"