Monday, March 26, 2007

I see drunk people..


I started Spring Break on Friday...Who'd have thought my weekend would have been so fun and exciting....

On Friday, we started the night having Chinese food in Chinatown. It was me, Randy, Cile, Riann, Joe, Bev, Ja, Leia, and Drew. As i was driving to Cile's, i was in bitch mode cuz i was soooooooooooo hungry. I swear, when you're in hunger mode, the people around u just drive more stupid and slow. Major road rage. But we made it to dinner.

Here's my favorite pic from the restaurant.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then we had yummy Blue Velvet cake and Strawberry Shortcake shake at Milk on Beverly. Very yummy for the tummy...

Afterwards, some of us went to sing Karaoke on Vermont. They had the jams there. I think the best that we found, was "Voices that Care". hahaha

Randy and Joe rocked the song: So Sick. They were pretty good.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Who would have known that James was such a hardcore NKOTB fan. Here he is seeing Step by Step with passion. Sorry it's dark, but you can hear him.



ON TO THE DRUNKEN CRAZINESS...

So Randy invited us to celebrate his cousin's wedding by kicking it at his house. Pat, Jen, and I arrived early in the afternoon. Chilled and watched UCLA make it to the Final Four! Go Bruins!! Eventually more people came and we began to cook....Unfortunately, we had no idea how to make the grill heat higher...

Here James is trying to figure it out. He was getting all frustrated..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Randy even tried to call his Dad in Hawaii to ask him how to fix it. It still didn't work..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It all worked out though, the hamburgers and hot dogs were yummy. We even had oysters. Mmmmm..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Randy and I still had our Rum from the Caribbean, so we decided to break that out....So in a sense, I guess we were responsible for the debauchery. hahaha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cile brought over an evil game called DRINKOS...Here were the players..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I played too, luckily I didn't get stupid Tequila...

Now lets talk about this guy....This was the beginning of his drunken debauchery..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

By the end of the night. He was prancing into rooms...singing songs...telling people they ain't shit (but we'll get back to that)..basically being drunk james

In this pic, he looks like a drunken pervert, who is enjoying Bev's breasts in the background. haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In this pic...he's shouting to Fernand that he ain't shit..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is video of drunk James shouting...



After James shouted this to Fernand. He had the nerve to shout to me that I ain't shit either. James, you are lucky I didn't sock you in the nuts. Next time, I will. =) Just cuz you're my friend.

A couple of minutes after that, Leia and I see James sneak upstairs. We both were like, "oh great". So sure enough. James was in the bathroom. To make a long story short, Randy saved the day again, James ended up passed out in randy's bball shorts, which actually looked like booty shorts on him. I even touched his yack when we were moving him. GROSS. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. James, you owe Randy your right kidney. hahaha Lucky for him, my camera battery died. Unfortuantely for James, Fernand had his camera phone. hahaha

Here's video of people singing Sound of Music...



We even took old skool dance pictures. hahahaha.. These are my favorite pics of the night..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We love Randy's dog Lucky or Bear or Lucky Bear, whatever his name is. hahaha He cracks me up because when you go on the exercise thing in the backyard, he goes to his food bowl to eat. hahahaha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Randy and his dogga..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What a great weekend and way to start off Spring Break. Woo woo! hahaha








2 comments on "I see drunk people.."

ANNA on 11:09 PM said...

HEEE...LA...RI...OUS...

cecile marie on 11:50 PM said...

man.