So I've been on Winter Break for 3 days now, and I must say, it's wonderful. Especially on these cold days when I don't want to get out of bed. That must be why I stayed in my pj's til 1 p.m. on Monday. hahaha
So anyhoo, on Monday I went shopping at the Beverly Center with Jen. My mission was to buy more Xmas gifts, but as you can guess, I put myself on my shopping list. hahaha When we were walking to the escalator, I almost had a slight heart attack. There was this guy going up who for a split second totally looked like Jusitn...Dress..Hair..Skint tone..I was ready to run and attack, but I realized it wasn't him. hahaha. Went to H&M. Thank goodness the hype is dying down, so it's not as busy. Bought myself a dress for 20 bucks, hooray!
Yesterday, I went shopping a bit more at Westside. Then I was off to get my haircut with "E" as Riann likes to call him. hahaha So I chopped off my hair. It's like right below my shoulders now. I love it. Lots of layers. I didn't want to go to sleep last night cuz then it would totally ruin the styling he did, cuz I know i'll never be able to get it to look like that again. Oh wellz..
Later I drove do meet up with Marnelli, Iya, and Agnes to watch The Holiday...if you'd like to read my review...highlight below..I don't want to spoil for those who want to watch it...
Okay, so i LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!!! I was a lil apprehensive at first, since that old hag Cameron is in it. But I quickly fell in love with it. Okay, who knew that Jude Law was the hotness?? Man! He totally dresses so nicely in this movie and is so charming. Also, there's an old guy in it that's adorable. Ask Iya! hahahaha So yeah, i recommend this movie to all the ladies...Guys, hmmm I guess you have to be in the sappy, romantic mood.
So here I am at 7:30 a.m. blogging. I couldnt' go back to sleep cuz my stomach hurts. Must be al the crappage I've been eating. More shopping today...
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "Winter Break Woo hoo!"
Post a Comment