I've been trying to post video on my blog,but since I switched to Blogger beta, it's been all weird..
Anyhoo, I wanted to blog Justin's performance on the VIctoria's Secret Show. He looked so damn good and I loved his dancing. Maaaan. I still can't believe Mark was there. All the freakin models were so damn pretty. Geez louise, what a hard job you have Markie. hahaha
I also wanted to blog video of my favorite Jason Mraz song "I'm Yours". I had Seong dl it for me, and now he's obsessed with it. hahahaha If you haven't heard it, it's such a good song!!! Such a great song for a guy to sing to a girl. It's one of those, the guy likes the girl, but she doesn't know. But this guy is like "eff this" i'm gonna tell you how i feel kinda song. Love it.
I can't believe I'm going to be an official Aunt in a month! Hooray! I can't wait for the baby to come. My sister must be huge by now. hahaha My parentals are gonna go to Germany next month. Party at Rachele's! I'm also taking volunteers to be a part of my "Rachele needs sleepover buddies cuz she's scared" club. =) hahaha
So glad it's the weekend. As many of you have heard me bitch, some days I've become more like a parole officer than teacher. Mannnnnn.
Can't wait til Vegas for Leia's. Hooooooray.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment