Anyhoo, we went to downtown to go ice skating in Pershing Square. I haven't gone ice skating since Fab 5 went to New York and we skated in Rockefeller Center. So it was me, Randy, Iya, Marnelli, Rochelle, and Marnelli's high school friends. I remembered from NY that Iya and Randy couldn't ice skate, so I knew it was gonna be an adventure. =) So there's like a grip o'people there and the ice is all rough and jagged. Not safe. We skate around. Randy and Iya slowly got used to the ice and didn't have to cling on to the side tooo much. But it was dangerous cuz all these lil kids were eating it left n right.
Marnelli was taking pictures. This is one of my favorites...We didn't notice til later, but we saw someone in the backround on his ass..Who could that be??

RANDY!!! Hahahahaha. Love it. The skater lady had to come and help him up...
Here are me, Marnelli, and Randy....I'm holding Randy up so he won't fall. hahahaha

Look how long the laces are on Randy's skates. hahahaha!

Good times with the UCLA peeps. Very proud of Randy and Iya for doing well skating. Hooray.
Next blog....Ditch day! hahaha

0 comments on "Ice Skating in Pershing Square"
Post a Comment