
Man, freakin UCLA. I love that school with a passion. Even though I went to LMU for Grad School, I'm still a Bruin at heart. But DUDE, you'd think with all the smarties over there they'd be able to detect a breach in security. Freakin A, 800,000 people! I think everyone was on that database cuz everyone I've talked to said they were on there. It is such a pain in the ass to have to call the credit people and then I'm like panicked that there's some illegal immigrant who is using my SS # to get a job. Geez louise.
On another note...FUNNY KIDDO STORY (dedicated to Joe and Riann)

So there's this kid that you all have to meet. He's like my comic relief, and is Joe and Riann's favorite. Anyhoo, so today apparently this is the conversation he had with my co-teacher. I sooooooo wish I saw/heard this..
Kid: I know what flurr is
Co-teacher: What? What's that?
Kid: You know like "heyyyyyyyyy girl"
Co-teacher: What?
Kid: (With his thumbs in his pants and his fingers out...body slouchy and shoulders moving up and down) You know like, heyyyyyyyyy girl
Co-teacher: Ohhhhhh you mean flirt
Kid: Yeah, flirr
Co-teacher: No flir-T
Kid: Yeah, flirrr
HAHAHAHAHAHA. If you know this kid, you'd be peeing in your pants. I have to do it for you guys in person to get the full effect. I love that kid. hahahaha
TWO MORE DAYS TIL BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leia Beth, lets party it up.

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment