Okay. I'm a little upset. Okay, maybe disappointed. So I used to be KINDA into this one band, and KINDA into this one dude in the band. He was a cutie..whatever. So tonight I just checked out their video. Okay, WHY is the dude the ONLY person that's like freakin blurry in it. DA HELL. Geez louise. I mean, not that I was expecting him to be all up in it. But come on now! I think the other band members are haters. hahahaha They're performing next week. Hmmm. hahahaha
I swear alllllllllll I did this week was eat.
Monday: Indian Food
Wednesday: Crustaceans (yummmmmmm)
Thursday: Greek Food (Yummy too, thank God the belly dancer who was dressed in something Conan would wear during his "in the year two thouuuuusand" skit. didn't grab me to dance
Friday: Panda
Saturday: Swingers....Pacifico's...Diddy Reese
Geez Louise. Me and Leia discussed wiring our jaws shut. Like Tammy from the Real World Venice. hahaha
Memorable quotes from the weekend:
1) Cile: "Hey Pat, you want me to tear your top off". (talking about his animal shaped cup)
2) Rach: "Hey Leia, how's it going" (asking about her stain removal from her shirt)
Leia: "I need to let it penetrate for 5 minutes) hahahha
3) (We were discussing engagements rings)
Kay:"I just want a new pair of glasses"
Pat: "I'll get you a monocle"(spelling?) hahahahaha
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment