Rachey has been a lazy bum when it comes to this blog. Anyhoo, work is almost over and soon it'll be time for summer camp. Which is good that I"m working cuz I recently made a purchase that forbids me from buying ANYTHING at the outlets in Vegas. Not even if I see the cutest brown and pink Nikes on sale. No. Rachey is forbidden. So feel free to stop me from buying stuff. UNLESS it's stuff that I can use for Hawaii. Particularly, board shorts. That's where i'll make the exception, cuz I own literally one pair. hahahaha So if i'm holding a pair of board shorts, that's ok. If i'm holding 6 pairs or board shorts, no.
I'm really excited for the Vegas Trip. It should be mucho fun.
Man, I don't know what else to blog. Hmmm.
Well last night me and Markie watched Crash. Good movie. Definitely not a movie to watch if you're lookin for a light hearted, feel good movie. But nonetheless, one you should watch. I couldn't believe how many stars were in it.
Man, i ate so much pasta this weekend. Yesterday me and Mark ate pasta at C&O's. Then i had the leftovers for lunch. Then I had pasta at Mark's family party. Maybe that's why i'm so gassy. Mark was witness to my gasiness when I fell asleep. Oops. He's never heard me, but I couldn't hide that one. Oh well.
Byee
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment