skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Alright party people. Pics are FINALLY done. Geez louise. I emailed everyone I had addresses for. So if you didn't get an email, let me know and I'll send it to you. I'm not linking cuz I don't want evidence of the debauchery on here. hahaha.
7 comments on " "
aaaaw rach! you forgot me! your fellow paparazzi!!! =(
Hook me up with the Link to the pictures. Acqua1022@aol.com
Thanks Rach
hey rach, could you send me the link? thanks homie...
andrew
andrew_boquiren@yahoo.com
HILLARIOUS!!! that's all I have to say about those pictures. Good times good times. And I'm sure you didn't plan to have my "hair" picture as the cover of the second album, right? right?
OH GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I LAUGH WHEN I LOOK AT THIS WEEKEND'S PICTURES!!!!! THANKS RACH!!!
Glad you guys enjoyed the pictures! I love what a lil alcohol can do.
Thanks for the pics. What a GREAT weekend. Seems like a lot of people are having withdrawals. hahaahaha! Have a GREAT 4th!
Post a Comment