Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Wow, an entry!


Hi. I haven't blogged in 17 days.

So does anybody read this? hahahaha Lets do a test. Whoever is the first one to comment I will...buy you a drink in Vegas. Cuz I'm pretty sure the people that read this are going to Vegas. So yeah. Happy commenting.

Anyhoo, I started summer camp. It's pretty cool. I"m just tired. I can't wait for Vegas. Wooo hoo!

This past weekend was my bro's graduation. So freakin long. We had to like hike to Bren Events center. We had no idea where we were going. Luckily, I was wearing flats. My sister and mom were all hurtin in their heels. haha. That's why it's all about flats for Vegas.

Okay, so you all know what my "favorite" song is. And there have been numerous times when that dayam song has played in the clubs and my friends have surrounded me with love, not letting me leave the dancefloor. So more than a month ago, Miss Riann tells me that there's this song she cannot stand. She wouldn't tell anybody. So of course, I was on a mission to find out what it is. So I'm listenin to Kiis day and night. Then I hear this song that goes "no no no no, don't funkwith my heart". And i'm like "dude, this sounds like a song that would irritate Riann". So i call her and i'm like, is this the song? And she goes "no, i don't even know who it is". So i'm like "dammit, gotta keep searching". So later I find out it's the Black Eyed Peas that sings that song and i'm like "how can Riann not hate that song?". So before she left for Hotlanta, she agreed that she'd send me a letter telling me what song it was. So last night, she finally told me what it was. AND I WAS RIGHT!!!! Man, I'm good! She said "thank God i didn't ask her in person, cuz then i'd be able to tell by her facial expression". It's on Miss Riann! Mr. Lonely & Don't Funk with my Heart! By the way, good job girl on gettin back Joemama.

I'm so excited I"m gonna have Westside Homies! Congratulations Pat and Gwen!

Oh, feel free to link my blog if you want. I hardly blog on this anymore so yeah go ahead. hahaha

2 comments on "Wow, an entry!"

j0emama on 11:19 PM said...

here's my comment, where's my drink?

Anonymous said...

Suuuuuuure I'll get you a drink. hahaha