Sunday, May 22, 2005


Man, I have been soooooooooooo lezy to blog. But many things have gone on, so I thought I should..

First of all, Happy Booday Randy! Hope ya find your clydesdale this year. Mmmmm Hmmmm. hahaha

Secondly, Congratulations to Miss Riann Grace Mendoza Reyes! Woo hoo, you did it babygirl! I'm so proud of you! Good luck in the ATL. Say hi to Usher for me and tell him he has nothin on Justin. hahaha And don't forget, da da ...dun dun..da dun dun. hahaha I'll miss ya girl!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So we all went to Riann's grad and endured the heat. But it was all worth it to hear her say her speech. Espcially the part about the ugly guy. hahaha I think that it's so random how they have a chalkboard in the bathroom stalls. But good for me, cuz it allowed me to put "For a good time, call Joseph Carlos at..." I made sure to also write "He lovvvvvvves fat chicks". hahahaha So here we are at her grad..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After we ate at Sam Woo's in Cerritos, I dropped stuff off at my friend's house and then rushed home to take a much needed nap. Then I was off to the Alicia Keys concert. It was soooooooooo good. Although I'm not such a big fan of the Isley Brothers, they were pretty good. Mike Epps was kinda the emcee. He was hilarious. Then Alicia came on. Okay, homegirl is freakin GORGEOUS. Beech. hahaha But yeah, she's so pretty. She looked really good. It sucked cuz i couldn't really take pics of the screen cuz it kept getting fuzzy or too dark. Booo. But yeah, it was a really good show cuz she was backed by the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra. It was beautiful. My favorite part was after she sang "How come you don't call me anymore" she asked the camera people to focus close on her mouth. Then she goes "If you're treating someone right and giving them all you got, and they don't call you back"...Then she mouthed "fuck him". hahahaha Miss Alicia Keys, you're dope. I"m really glad I got to see her.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, it's freakin hot and I"m tired. booooo.

0 comments on " "