Sunday, March 29, 2009

Muther Effer!


Muther Effer!!! That is what the girls of the Bach weekend will remember me saying, but with the full on profanity...

So we were hanging out in the hotel room for Ate Tin's bachlorette party, having fun, opening presents, etc etc.. I check my phone and see that I have a bunch of text messages..I see that I have one from Jenn. This is what it says

"Omg girl justin & jessica r here @ father's 0ffice in culver city"

When I read this I couldn't help but jump up and down in distress and yell "MUTHER FAWKER!!!". All the girls were like "whoa". Then I explained and called Jenn. The girls were laughing at me and explained to the girls who didn't know me that I would run my ass over to Father's Office if I could have. Too bad hoebag Jessica was there. 

::sigh:::

I don't know what I would have done. I know I wouldn't have asked for a picture cuz I know that stupid chick of his would be all pissy.

Oh well. Next time Justin, next time.

Great weekend. So glad it's Spring Break!

0 comments on "Muther Effer!"