Leia Beth asked if I wanted to get a massage. I couldn't say "yes" fast enough. I've been in need of one for a long time. So Leia, Larnie, and I went to get massages at this Thai massage place near Cile and Leia's place. We decided to get a 90 minute massage. Leia got the combo, Larn got the deep tissue, and I got the Swedish massage cuz I'm weaksauce.
So we get there and Larn goes into a room. Then the lady tells me and Leia to follow her. She leads us into the "couples massage" room where there's only a curtain separating the massage tables. Well, instead of the curtains being closed, they're like partly open. So i'm like trying to change behind the small portion of curtain so leia doesn't see the goods. I like lie on the table, belly front and just put my head down on the face pillow thingy. So the woman is giving me a massage. Total heaven and drool city!
Highlights of the massage:
- at one point the lady started like pushing on my back/butt really firmly. All I could do was pray that I didn't fart cuz I felt gaseous that day and if i did, Leia would totally hear.
- The lady started pushing my shoulders down, which made my face get pressed into the pillow thing. I was like "oh man, i'm gonna get up and have patterns imprinted on my face
- After massaging certain areas, they rinse you with a towel. Felt like I was a baby getting a nice sponge bath
- I heard Leia getting pounded like meat and all I could think was "oh my god, please don't do that to me". But then she started doing it to me and I hoped and prayed it would not be for too long. Luckily, it wasn't
- Leia said that at points she'd look over and the curtain was wide open! I should have looked over cuz Leia said the lady had her all in weird positions to stretch her out. hahaha
- Best part, having Tea and fruit after the massage
We went shopping afterwards and I swear, the three of us were walking in slow motion. We couldn't even function. Hence, Leia and I knocking out for like 3 hours at Larnie and Andrew's while they shot scenes. hahaha
What a great day!
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "Couples Massage"
Post a Comment