Friday, March 06, 2009

Advice from a 6 year old


So I was getting my schedule ready and I hear two of my girls talking...I'm changing their names for their protection. hahaha

Britney: Has Kevin been nice to you? A lot of people were mean to me today
Xtina: Yeah, he was fine. You know what. When boys are being mean to you, just leave them. Then they'll come back to you. That's what I did with Kevin, and he came back to me.
Britney: Ohhh

Me: Xtina, that's great advice. That works for adult boys too. 
Xtina: Yeah, that's what my Mom keeps telling me to do.

Man, 6 year olds, so young yet so wise. I'm glad she's getting that lesson on stinky boys early. Cuz really, they don't change when they get older. hahahaha

1 comments on "Advice from a 6 year old"

Tam Lontok on 10:57 PM said...

lol...they crack me up all the time...so wise