Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Megan Fox is boo


Okay, this is why she sucks...She was asked to gain 10 lbs for the Transformers Movie. Okay, is it not enough that she's like frikkin hot, that now she gets to GAIN 10 lbs, not LOSE, GAIN...

This is what her diet is according to her...

“I eat red velvet cake before I go to bed every night," she said. "And if you eat meals later, you’ll put on weight faster, so I had dinner at 10 p.m.”

BEEEEYOTCH!!!! You already have every guy pining after you, and now you get to eat RED VELVET CAKE?!?! Poor Baby.

You are boo Megan..hahaha

1 comments on "Megan Fox is boo"

ANNA on 11:23 PM said...

wow...she's 10 lbs away from getting a beatdown by us normal girls who eat 1 bite of red velvet cake and spend the next 6 months paying for it!!!! BOOOOO!