Saturday, July 26, 2008

007 sings?


So me, Larnie, and Andrew went to go watch Mamma Mia in Culver City. First of all, can I just say, freakin Culver City is poppin! I can't believe how crowded it is now. I mean it's great, but it's just so funny to think how much this place has developed. One of its newest additions is Gyenari. This is my friend's restaurant. It's freakin yummos!!! Korean BBQ at its finest. Be sure to check it out!

Anyways, back to Mamma Mia. I had never seen the stage production and I actually didn't know what it was about til I read the summary earlier =). I really enjoyed it. It's a happy musical movie. However, I think the best part was the singing of Pierce Brosnan. If you don't want to get spoiled, don't listen and stop reading.....

But I gotta say, I will listen to this when I'm having a bad day. I mean seriously guys...can you say "bad karaoke??". hahahahha And to top it all off, the guy sitting next to Larnie was humming all the songs...hahahaha

Enjoy the lyrical stylings of James Bond..


0 comments on "007 sings?"