Wednesday, July 02, 2008

It's July already?



Okay, when did it become July? Before you know it, it'll be August and then September and I'll be back at work. Booooooooooo. Anyhoo, here are my random July thoughts..

- Markie and I went to Vegas. We had a lot of fun. I swear, all we did there was eat. In three days, we ate at THREE buffets...Rio Seafood buffet - yummos!!! Gotta love crab legs and their dessert station gets a thumbs up from the dessert expert over here. Paris Buffet - Sucks balls!!! Do not go there. Wynn Buffet - The secret is to go at like 10:45 am, pay for breakfast, but then they switch over to lunch at 11. It was quite yummy, although I was a lil disappointed with the dessert. That hotel itself is crazy nice. I loved the bathrooms!!

They had so many different kinds of ceviche. Here's my
plate:

We also went to go watch KA. LOVED IT!! We wanna go watch O. But yeah, before Ka started I had the worst headache ever. And while we were waiting in our seats there was all this noise and fire shooting up. I was like "oh my gosh, i'm not gonna make it through this". But luckily it went away and I could enjoy the show =)

- Dude, did I tell you guys that Markie won big in Vegas! Crazy right!!

Unfortunately, I didn't win big. Booooo. Stupid Wheel of Fortune.

On our way home, Mark really wanted to try this place h e saw on that diner show on Food Network. They said that the Mad Greek Cafe in Baker (the place with the giant thermometer ) had the best gyros. (pronounced yee-row, not ji-row as I was saying it. hahaa) So anyhoo, we get there and it's hot as balls in there. The billboards said that they had the best strawberry shakes, so of course I had to get one.

Here's the gyro plate..




I have to say it was quite yummy. It's a good thing that I read the Yelp reviews AFTER I ate there because all these people were saying they got food poisoning. But I was fine. But they also said the bathrooms were filthy, so don't use the bathrooms there. Thank God I was able to hold my pee til Barstow.



Here's the YUMMY FOR THE TUMMY strawberry shake. Dude, I felt like I was eating a strawberry pie. If you'r e gonna visit Mad Greek, you HAVE to get the shake. It's a lil pricey, but THE BEST!! Joseph John, go get one.
All in all, Vegas was fun.

- You know what song I can't stand at the moment: LOLLIPOP. Ughhhh Stupid stupid song. You would think since I'm the candy queen i'd like it...NO.

- I saw on tv this girl who cries every time she sees the Wall-E commercial. The people at Pixar saw this and flew her out for the wrap party. I think
it's balogna!!

- I had jury duty earlier this week. All I can say is that Jury Duty sucks Balls!! I know I should be fulfilling my civic duty and all, but still. It's the biggest waste of time!!! The only good thing that I got out of it, is that I finally finished the Alchemist, like three years later. Next on my reading list "The Manny!!" hahaha

- We went to Pechanga for my parents' birthdays. I didn't play, I took a nap in their room. hahaha I love this pic of the p's and Ryden..Ryden is a freakin ham, he can smile on cue..




- I have to get a haircut, bad. Gotta pay a visit to my homie =)

- I'm excited for Gwennie Gauntlet. Woo hoo!!!! Happy 4th Everyone!!

0 comments on "It's July already?"