Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy 11



Today Markie and I celebrated 11 years. Holy Moly. Happy Anniversary Babe! We started out the day at St. Monica's. I think I converted Markie into another St. Monica's churchgoer. I was ready to sit in the back, but Mark wanted to sit in the front to make sure that he paid attention to the homily. So we're waiting for church to start, when an usher lady asks us to take the communion and wine up. Yiiiikes!! We were all nervous and going over the steps on how to take it up there. I was like "seeeeee i told you we should have sat in the back!!!". haahah But it ended up fine. The homily was really inspiring. It made you realize that you really should slow down and appreciate what's around you instead of just going through your every day routine and going through the motions. You should appreciate the little things. 

Then we ate at the promenade, went to the bike store, and then chilled at his house for a bit. Then we were off to the GAL for a bit. I was still dressed nice cuz we had dinner reservations. I could feel people looking at me like "the hell. why she so fency?". 

Later we were off to Cafe Stella. It's a very cute date place. We saw Shannyn Sossamon. That chick from 40 days and 40 nights and a Knight's Tale. She's really pretty. Our last stop was gelato across the street. Delicious!

Thanks for a wonderful day babe! =)

1 comments on "Happy 11"

ANNA on 1:27 AM said...

yay congrats you two!!!